Which part generates the Telemetry Data for the App???

Reaction score
Does anyone know, how and where the telemetry Data be generated in the Vision??

I tried so several things, and i thought before it is in the main circuit board, but with a normal (and fully equiped) NAZA M V2 (FW: 4.02) ,i cant see in the App>>>>Sats, Battery, Height and Distance.
Maybe it will work with the Vision Firmware flashed on my Naza M V2, but than i can´t choose a hexacopter style.
The Assistence Software 2.2 accept the Hardware parts including the PCB Mainboard and the GPS wich is connected via this board. The LED (Phantom Part with USB Connector) green flashes "it is ok" and so i´am shure that the GPS Fix is already taken

What do you think about it????

Is it really in the locked NAZA FC from the Vision???

For my Experiment i used a new Naza V2, standart Phantom GPS and Compass, the Mainboard of the Vision,the FC200 Cam and the RE.

If the "mini mini I-osd" is inside the Vision NAZA Controller, why are this functions disabled in the open Version??

thanks for your Answers and ideas

(sorry for my ugly english ;-)))))))

Sorry, but there is no I-OSD Mini within the Vision!!!! Maybe it is a separate Chip on the Main Circuit board???

I think it may be just the GPS module, though I'm not sure. Look at it this way. The FlyTrex core captures all of the telemetry data and it sits between the GPS module and the NAZA. I could be mistaken, but I think it's capturing the data and passing it through to the NAZA.

-slinger

Update ;-))

If there is someone who want build a Hexacopter or other Quadro with the capabilities of the Vision like me, here is the Way.

You can use the Vision Main Circuit Board and any NAZA M V2 (a free one) take a Phantom 1 GPS and Compass ,or the original GPS/Kompass Kombi from the Naza Lite or V2 (not a Phantom 2 GPS without the Compass port), than for instance the FC 200 Cam, if you want >>> connect the CAN Bus Port (original from Phantom 2) on the Mainboard ( for Datalink or BT) and you can USE it.

Important:
Be Aware of Update the Vision Main Circuit Board!!! The I-osd Mini is on the board,but if you update this with an normal NAZA V2 and the NAZA Assistent Software 2.2 the Firmware will be downgraded and the intelligent Mainboard will be stupid in the future ;-))) because the OSD Function is gone away!!;-)))

Also if you use the Original DJI Intelligent Battery, the Battery will be supported, announced in the Vision APP and so you can use the Battery Alarm also an your Phone/Tablet.

Thats the Answer for the thread: the Telemetry Date for the APP will be generated from the Main Circuit Board of the Vision and the right Firmware. it doesn´t depend from the NAZA Type

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj