Which maps does the P3 use for NFZ's?

Reaction score
Hello, I am thinking of getting another P3. Just for my understanding could someone please clarify on the following: on AirMap.io several NFZ's would prohibit me from flying in my backyard, then on DJI's NFZ: DJI - Fly Safe: No Fly Zones i could fly happily where ever i please in my general area.

If someone could confirm if the NFZ maps on the DJI website are the ones used on the P3, and if there is an airport not listed here will not apply to the P3 anytime in the furure?

DJI has its own NFZ servers. Not sure how do they get data to their servers.

Server APIs are not exposed to public.

I can see NFZs on the map of DJI Go App that I downloaded from App Store but you will not be able to get into it as you need to connect to RC first. Do you know any one who lives nearby or announce your city on the forum, some one will let you know the NFZs and then you can privately talk to him to get more details around your exact flying location.

Server APIs are not exposed to public.

I can see NFZs on the map of DJI Go App that I downloaded from App Store but you will not be able to get into it as you need to connect to RC first. Do you know any one who lives nearby or announce your city on the forum, some one will let you know the NFZs and then you can privately talk to him to get more details around your exact flying location.
Thank you very much for the guidance. As far as the NFZ's on the server now, are they continually adding to it, or is it basically whatever NFZ's that are on there now are the only ones that will be there in the future?

As far as class 1, 2, 3 air spaces, will DJI be making all of these NFZ's in the future for the P3, or basically just national air ports & stadiums?

Initially many areas got blocked around my usual flying site but later on I noticed that one got totally removed and the other got limited to ~1.5 miles and not 5 miles. This is a flying club and there are no major planes flying there. I m relieved but don't know about other locations.

To check for NFZ, I use the following apps. Drone Buddy and B4UFLY. All great apps!

To check for NFZ, I use the following apps. Drone Buddy and B4UFLY. All great apps!
OP is asking what NFZs are shown by DJI Go app as he wants to be sure before buying his P3/P4.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl