Which FPV glasses?

Wow that looked better than the Nvidia shield had with its lag time...very cool I like the idea of being able to see the P3 though the on screen display...

And that's why I like BT-200's so much... you can still see stuff going on around you, what your PH3 is seeing and including where your P3 is... :)

Please don't be mislead here by me, there is a small delay... but I'm also seeing very small delay on the TAB S in the DJI pilot app as well. So it all adds up. But I can live with this for now.. Still a work in progress for me. :)

BTW... worked very well on my old PH2 V+

Wow that looked better than the Nvidia shield had with its lag time...very cool I like the idea of being able to see the P3 though the on screen display...

What sort of lag u getting on your shield?

I was thinking of getting one of those.... but not found in Aussie.. :(

Now that Blade Strike is testing the HDMI upgrade for the P3 controller we can expect to see it available soon. I am waiting for this as I have a new set of Dominator HD's in the house, just waiting.
I'm interested what you think of their quality. I had a pair of cinemizers and the quality was very good but the picture wasn't quite big enough. Technology is knocking on the door but not quite there yet.

Personally these are the goggles I use, and I love them

http://www.ebay.com/itm/DJI-Phantom...559?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item41941b0b3f

Works wirelessly to your phone/tablet through mirroring.

Or if you have the Nvidia shield (or new hdmi port thing for the controller) you can plug it in directly.

mmmm.. Still the Epson's have the advantage of seeing the camera image and what going around you... I tried Fatsharks once... in a public place... Very scary.... :)

So how is the view with the 32º FOV? I like the idea of still being able to see the monitor or bird by looking below or above the glasses, and if the lag is really short the wireless airplay is nice if you don't have a hdmi port. (I have 30 days to send back the FatShark's)
You need to give us a full review with photo's if possible :)

Last edited:
mmmm.. Still the Epson's have the advantage of seeing the camera image and what going around you... I tried Fatsharks once... in a public place... Very scary.... :)

If you don't use the sun shield on the goggles you'll be able to see the bird flying and your tablet.

So how is the view with the 32º FOV? I like the idea of still being able to see the monitor or bird by looking below or above the glasses, and if the lag is really short the wireless airplay is nice if you don't have a hdmi port. (I have 30 days to send back the FatShark's)

I don't have any goggle experience to compare it to, but the 32 degree FOV works great for me.

And for me the lag is quite minimum, I haven't been able to get my hands on an nvidia shield yet to test it. The goggle maker said he has zero lag when it's plugged straight into the tablet.

I'm interested what you think of their quality. I had a pair of cinemizers and the quality was very good but the picture wasn't quite big enough. Technology is knocking on the door but not quite there yet.
I haven't used them with the P3 yet as I am waiting for the hdmi upgrade. I did use them with my iPad with a lightning adapter and they look great @ 800X600, the 45º FOV is awesome compared to 32º or 35º goggles. The only problem is it bothers me more than I like that the surrounding environment is closed off, you really will need a spotter.

what brand are those? any reviews or places to purchase where you can return them if you don't like them?

as far as I know they aren't branded at all. and myself, the eBay seller, and 1 other person are the only people in the world to have them currently.

The eBay guy is the only person in the world who makes and sells them, and he accepts 14 day returns no questions asked so long as the product is returned in working condition.

View media item 221
View media item 220

Last edited:
as far as I know they aren't branded at all. and myself, the creator, and 1 other person are the only people in the world to have them currently.

The eBay guy is the only person in the world who makes and sells them, and he accepts 14 day returns no questions asked so long as the product is returned in working condition.

View media item 221
View media item 220
what do you mean your are the creator? There's a seller on amazon, I've put in a messages to see what he says. The ebay guy, I'll check out what his policy is. Too bad you aren't local.

These are Nebula brand goggles. You can find them on ebay or Amazon. Looks like the seller ordered a special build @ 32º FOV as the VGA ones I found are mostly 26º. Also he added the wireless interface to the mix. Price looks good for what you get, I would love to try a pair on to see the video quality though.

what do you mean your are the creator? There's a seller on amazon, I've put in a messages to see what he says. The ebay guy, I'll check out what his policy is. Too bad you aren't local.
Look for the comma, he didn't say he was the creator. He said he, and the creator, as well as the guy selling them on ebay. Pay attention in class :)

I'm not the guy who sells them, I'm just someone who bought them and liked them.

and I see now that you can buy the goggles on Amazon, but I don't think you would be able to use them without the additional wifi dongle that the eBay guy includes.

These are Nebula brand goggles. You can find them on ebay or Amazon. Looks like the seller ordered a special build @ 32º FOV as the VGA ones I found are mostly 26º. Also he added the wireless interface to the mix. Price looks good for what you get, I would love to try a pair on to see the video quality though.

If you're at all interested, I'd encourage you to purchase a pair and then just return them if they aren't what you want.

I'd love to hear what other people have to say about the goggles, especially if you have experience with other FPV goggles.

For me, they are really comfortable and the video quality is amazing

LOL, ok but the creator to me is GOD. didn't know he flew FPV

edited my original post to accommodate your religious views

I appreciate your input. I've contacted the ebay fellow. as soon as he confirms a refund if I don't like them, I'll give him a go.

I appreciate your input. I've contacted the ebay fellow. as soon as he confirms a refund if I don't like them, I'll give him a go.

Sweet deal. Joe (the eBay guy) e-mailed me back and forth a lot before I made the purchase, and I called him after I tested them to let him know how everything went. He seems like a really decent person who would be more than happy to help in event of anything going wrong.

Reactions: mtnmaddman

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic