Which backpack??????

I would wait for the hard shell. I have been using it for a while now. Very nice pack and comfortable.
20150507_174221.jpg 20150507_174210.jpg 20150507_173852.jpg 20150507_173634.jpg 20150507_173518.jpg

I would wait for the hard shell. I have been using it for a while now. Very nice pack and comfortable.
View attachment 18737 View attachment 18738 View attachment 18739 View attachment 18740 View attachment 18741

How did you get it as it has not been officially released? Do you work for DJI?

Also, the logo is different from the one we can see on the pictures that distributors are using for taking preorders. Does it mean it can be removed and replaced by another? It is like a scratch or a sticker?

Last but not least, can this backpack hold a laptop?

Thanks!

How did you get it as it has not been officially released? Do you work for DJI?

Also, the logo is different from the one we can see on the pictures that distributors are using for taking preorders. Does it mean it can be removed and replaced by another? It is like a scratch or a sticker?

Last but not least, can this backpack hold a laptop?

Thanks!

Look at my signature..

Correct the ones that will be available soon will not have the DJI logo. There might be some other minor changes as well. No, the case will not hold a laptop.

Reactions: mmee1992 and AYA74
I have two issues with the DJI backpack, although it is great looking you will notice there are no outside storage at all, if it won't fit inside you are out of luck, the other is it is very obviously a quad carrier to anyone interested, call me paranoid but snatch-N-grab is a common theft tactic these days, and I would so hate to see my P3 being carried away by a perp, I would be tempted to shoot. (not really, well, unless I could get hit to pose a threat). If my backpack looked like thousands of others with nothing more than my dirty laundry inside it is less likely to be a target. Just my .02

Reactions: isopro
There are plenty of hardshell backpacks that could look like holding a quadcopter. My concern would be more about the logo or the graph, which I hope can be removed or replaced.

But depending on the country where one live, one might want something more common.

In Asia, cities are usually safe.

I Initially bought both the Fearless and GPC backpacks for P2 w/H3-3D. I ended up keeping the GPC and returning the Fearless, but check out the side by side comparison video I did. I am hopeful that it will also fit my new P3. It should be delivered Monday!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

There are plenty of hardshell backpacks that could look like holding a quadcopter. My concern would be more about the logo or the graph, which I hope can be removed or replaced.

Agreed and there is always black duct tape, which is used by many photographers to cover logos of camera kit.

Reactions: AYA74
Not in the hardshell backpack. But in the Manfrotto DJI backpack, yes there is a compartment for laptop up 15'.

Sorry, I read too fast. I thought you meant laptop instead of tablet. Thanks Blade Strike for correcting me.

I just received the Fearless today. I can't comment on fit as my P3A will arrive tomorrow morning. (Others have commented that it fits well.) From a construction standpoint, this is an excellent case and will give near-hardshell protection due to the design of the very sturdy insert that surrounds the phantom and accessories. There are generous outside pockets that will even accommodate a laptop and whatever extra power accessories, etc. that you may want to carry.

I'm sure there are lots of great options, but I like my choice so far!

Chris

Look at my signature..

Correct the ones that will be available soon will not have the DJI logo. There might be some other minor changes as well. No, the case will not hold a laptop.

I've been interested in the DJI hardshell bag ever since I seen it in a couple videos. Do you happen to have the dimensions of the bag? If not, would this fit as a carry on in an airplane? Also, will the power adapter fit? Thanks!!

-NayTron

Last edited:
I've been interested in the DJI hardshell bag ever since I seen it in a couple videos. Do you happen to have the dimensions of the bag? If not, would this fit as a carry on in an airplane? Also, will the power adapter fit? Thanks!!

-NayTron

I found a website that shows higher resolution pictures of this hardshell backpack and also provides with the dimensions (http://jaxbeachdrones.com/dji-hards...jis-preferred-north-florida-authorized-dealer). They are 44.7cmx22.9cmx31.8cm. I would guess most of airlines would accept it although the depth is a bit more than accepted but the total combined measurement is within the carry-on luggage allowance.

Reactions: Naytron
My backpack from firstpersonview holds the P3 Pro and my Nvidia shield very securely and i reckon is one of the smallest backpacks you can get.
292uw0g.jpg

wbs1z5.jpg

14tu1xl.jpg

I'm torn between the fearless, and koozam (both around $150 on Amazon)- the fearless looks like it has a little better protection, but appears to be a little bigger if/when I wanted to carry it on a plane.

I'm torn between the fearless, and koozam (both around $150 on Amazon)- the fearless looks like it has a little better protection, but appears to be a little bigger if/when I wanted to carry it on a plane.

Yeah the Fearless' dimensions sound pretty big, I have the GPC backpack (5.11 Rush 72) (23x14x9) for my P2 and sometimes that had a hard time fitting in a couple overhead compartments. Made up my mind and gonna wait for the DJI Hardshell backpack

Does the DJI hardshell fit carry-on dimensions on domestic / international flights ?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers