Where's the DJI Fly App?

Reaction score
I want to download the DJI Fly App onto my Android device but it doesn't appear when searched for. I've got it on my iPhone from the App Store.

Is it called something else for Androids?

I want to download the DJI Fly App onto my Android device but it doesn't appear when searched for. I've got it on my iPhone from the App Store.

Is it called something else for Androids?
maybe go to the DJI download web site, it will be in there somewhere.

just checked ,yes it's there

Reactions: dirkclod
Reactions: dirkclod
Being you want the Fly app you might find more info in
DJI Mavic Drone Forum being Phantoms don’t use it 😉
the reason Cheddarman posted it on the phantom forum was that he's on this forum but selling his phantom and going to get a mini2 and I suppose when he gets his mini 2 he will be on the Mavic drone forum instead of this forum, I hope this explains things
even though I fly a mini 2 and used to have 2 Phantoms I still keep an eye on both forums
👍

Reactions: Wumpus_NJ
the reason Cheddarman posted it on the phantom forum was that he's on this forum but selling his phantom and going to get a mini2 and I suppose when he gets his mini 2 he will be on the Mavic drone forum instead of this forum, I hope this explains things
even though I fly a mini 2 and used to have 2 Phantoms I still keep an eye on both forums
👍
I understand and was showing him we have a Mavic forum if he didn’t know 😉

Reactions: Wumpus_NJ
👍
Ditto...2 P3Ps and 1 Mini2 in the "fleet", so I watch both forums.👍😊

Happened to me yesterday. Drove 20 miles to a good spot, fired everything up, and.... nothing. The app wouldn't even open.

Apparently, it's been removed from the Android Play Store for some reason. DJI says "It's because of political games your government is playing."
I'd think "my government" would have bigger fish to fry, but lately, I'm not all that surprised. (heavy sigh)

You can go to DJI and download it from there.

There were some videos up suggesting other aftermarket apps. I tried one that seems ok, but I just got this Mavic 2 Air and am finally getting used to the official app. I like how it works and I like that there aren't any commercials or subscriptions. Glad I was able to recover it.

Anyway, go here and scan the QR code. DJI Fly - Download Center - DJI

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj