Where's all the 3DR Solo footage?

Reaction score
Is it safe to say their gimbal has a lot of jello, hence there's not really any real world footage? Unlike DJI which sent out prototypes to a lucky few.

Patience, grasshopper.... Let's give 3DR a little latitude at this moment. I'm fairly sure the perceived problems will be resolved by the time the unit is released. Otherwise, we can burn them at the stake at that time...

I got'a admit I'm a little anxious as well.

I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky eye eye.

Maybe it's all posted on the Solo Pilots' Forum ... well, if they have one :)
Will be interested to see the differences myself actually.

Patience, grasshopper.... Let's give 3DR a little latitude at this moment. I'm fairly sure the perceived problems will be resolved by the time the unit is released. Otherwise, we can burn them at the stake at that time...

I got'a admit I'm a little anxious as well.
Don't forget you have the 30 days return policy, if the quad does not work as expected return it.... Simple.

Reactions: thongbong
This video by Demunseed sold me on the Solo, but I'm very curious about video quality like everyone else

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

This video by Demunseed sold me on the Solo, but I'm very curious about video quality like everyone else

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

ahh colin guinn is a crack, specially at 1:20
while jim bowers is... well jim bowers o_O

Everything about the Solo screams customized rig without a tons of DIY work. If that's what you're after, then the bird will be a winner by that alone. The modular hardware design of the Solo is why I'll buy the Solo. Having the ability to DIY and leveraging the PixHawk 2 resources will allow for an amazing platform to build on.

Really, the platform is only limited by your imagination. The Solo is the right platform for so many applications. Again, very exciting what 3DR is doing.

Thank you guys for this great conversation. I just wanted to let you guys know that we have launched a new forum for 3DR Pilots: http://3drpilots.com

There you can post new threads about the 3dr solo and other aircraft and be sure that fellow 3dr pilots will be checking it out. Thanks for helping us kick it off!

Reactions: Ezookiel

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers