Where to get the cheapest new Phantom 3 batteries?

Reaction score
I've been looking around online for new Phantom 3 batteries and ebay seems like the cheapest place to buy new ones. The lowest price I saw was around $70, including shipping. Is there any reason not to buy on ebay from these sellers if they are selling new batteries?

Cheapest I have paid for OEM battery's was 100 bucks.
2 were just listed in clasifeds .100. each.
Where ever I got then I would just make sure they were OEM .

Is there any reason not to buy on ebay from these sellers if they are selling new batteries?
If they are OEM batteries, that is a great deal. I've never seen OEM P3 batteries sold at that price.

I've been looking around online for new Phantom 3 batteries and ebay seems like the cheapest place to buy new ones. The lowest price I saw was around $70, including shipping. Is there any reason not to buy on ebay from these sellers if they are selling new batteries?

Link please. I'm looking for inexpensive batteries

You missed out. Game Stop was selling P3 batteries for $50 and many retailers were price matching. Posted on many Facebook sites earlier today

I'm waiting for 10am to call Game Stop as they still show the $50 battery deal. Hopefully I'll be making the trip into Las Vegas for a purchase.

I'm waiting for 10am to call Game Stop as they still show the $50 battery deal. Hopefully I'll be making the trip into Las Vegas for a purchase.
Your local Gamestop can get a non-local store to transfer one if you can find it. Clerk at my store was trying to do it for me but the store in TX was already transferring it to somewhere else.

Sent from my SM-J700T using PhantomPilots mobile app

6af0afc29b29d553318dd010e3943300.jpg

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I just got one from game stop and one price matched at Best Buy :) first Best Buy said no, second sold me one only for the 49.97 price. :)

Battery not available in my area game stops. So I just ordered one over the phone from Best Buy. Price match guarantee!! Pick it up tomorrow. Worth the phone call!! Thanks for the heads up. This forum pays!

Just called every Game Stop within a 100 mile radius ...
Alas .. no batteries for Bob :-( ...

The one place I did find already had a hold on it ..

Bob

Just called every Game Stop within a 100 mile radius ...
Alas .. no batteries for Bob :-( ...

The one place I did find already had a hold on it ..

Bob
Call Best Buy Bob. Order over phone. Price match guarantee. Pick up in local store. Worth a try. Worked for me!

so . , . anyone. . . would you tell us your old batteries condition at the moment. wheter they're swollen, damaged, life percentage, can't fly long enough or any strange behaviour that makes you decide to get the new one. . . .

Sent from my SCL23 using PhantomPilots mobile app

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BoguSlav