Where to buy P3P in U.K.?

Reaction score
I'm looking to get my first decent drone, I've been looking for a decent deal, 'drones direct' seem to have some good offers but worried they are not a great company after reading reviews. Any recommendations welcome?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Hi cornflake, I got my P4 from Maplins, great price and support... and plenty of stores so you can easily take back if any issues...

Sent from my iPad using PhantomPilots

I'm looking to get my first decent drone, I've been looking for a decent deal, 'drones direct' seem to have some good offers but worried they are not a great company after reading reviews. Any recommendations welcome?

Hi Cornflake, I can highly recommend Heliguy the after sales service is great, very helpful staff. I got my P3P from them and lots of accessories.

Reactions: cornflake
I bought lots of stuff from drones direct they are good. You could always try eBay I bought a p3 standard on there second hand, immaculate condition for 300 quid it's been great

Drones Direct offer a P3P, with extra battery and hard shell back pack, with a price tag of £869.00. Didn't think this was to bad.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl