Where should I stop on the way to Oshkosh from South Florida?

Reaction score
Hello, I am going to Airventure next week from Boynton Beach FL and am looking for great droning/photo opportunites along the way. Any help would be appreciated.

Some real nice areas in Tennessee and Kentucky I’m in Oshkosh and some areas in the state not to bad along your route. Oshkosh has a lot of lock down around then but outside of City is spots o long lake This year I’m hoping to fly at air adventures if they have the drone e area up again still haven’t figured it out though. Have a good trip

Rock City, TN would be a nice place for some drone footage. Nickajack Dam as well. Fort Payne, AL has some incredible river scenery too. Been through those places on my way to Jacksonville several times. Dad lived in Fort Payne for a while. Beautiful canyons and small dams in the area.

Brad

As stated earlier, Chattanooga TN has beautiful LookOut mountain. Wonderful vistas like Rock City, and Ruby Falls, as well as seeing a few different states on your 360 view from the top. Nice memories of flying my own Cessnas, 172 and 206S Skywagon, making Bahamas deliveries. Now I fly Phantoms. Sweet. Safe trip bring back some pics

Reactions: Shoot4fun

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj