Where is the serial number ?

Reaction score
Just got mine but there does not appear to be a serial number on it.

Does yours ?
DSCF4209.JPG

S/N is internal to the bird and can be found on the Pilot app. User Center and click on your aircraft.

Guys, I was about to start a thread here in the forum about this.

Isn't there really a way of knowing the serial number WITHOUT the app ?

Isn't it printed anywhere in the aircraft or in the box, are you sure ?

I need the serial number to start a procedure in my customs officer so that I dont have my P3 confiscated when I arrive in Brazil.

I was wishing I could start this as soon as possible, so I was having my P3 shipped to Shipito and I'd pay them to open the box and take a picture of the S/N for me.

This way I could start the paperwork before I get to the United States in June.

If that isn't possible, I will probably lose my drone as soon as I arrive in Brazil, because there won't be enough time to finish the procedure between when I get my hands on it until I come back !

Guys, I was about to start a thread here in the forum about this.

Isn't there really a way of knowing the serial number WITHOUT the app ?

Isn't it printed anywhere in the aircraft or in the box, are you sure ?

I need the serial number to start a procedure in my customs officer so that I dont have my P3 confiscated when I arrive in Brazil.

I was wishing I could start this as soon as possible, so I was having my P3 shipped to Shipito and I'd pay them to open the box and take a picture of the S/N for me.

This way I could start the paperwork before I get to the United States in June.

If that isn't possible, I will probably lose my drone as soon as I arrive in Brazil, because there won't be enough time to finish the procedure between when I get my hands on it until I come back !
Contact DJI Sales, they should have a record of which bird is coming your way.

There is a label on the box with a number but that could just be a item code.

My p2 has a label with serial number and the box says serial number.

Could someone confirm that you can get the serial number by just looking at the box or, worst case scenario, looking at the drone itself, without having to open the DJI app ?

I cannot see the serial number on the application at all.

Where are you looking bbfpv ?

Yes I saw what you put earlier but when you say user centre, all i see there is my videos on user centre.

Ok

Right before (when i posted) I had not done an actual flight.

Now that I have, the 3 icons in the user centre which were not there before. (other than album )

So this number is different from the sticky label on the camera and there is no serial number on the box.

Which I guess will be a problem for other member here for paperwork.

Ok

Right before (when i posted) I had not done an actual flight.

Now that I have, the 3 icons in the user centre which were not there before. (other than album )

So this number is different from the sticky label on the camera and there is no serial number on the box.

Which I guess will be a problem for other member here for paperwork.
Glad you got it worked out. @pqdbr , call DJI Sales and ask them the SN. I can't imagine they don't know the SNs of each order.

DJI might know but unless there is a label on the box pqdbr is going to have a problem.

Has anyone else got a a label on the box with a serial number ?

robinb, I just checked the box, and have SN#s for Craft, Camera and Repeater. Will I need these for anything other than registering with DJI and any unforseen warranty problems?

Odd that my label was missing.

I will have to contact my dealer to see if they know why.

I just got a P3P from a retailer in the US and I can confirm that the S/N for the craft, camera and repeater are on the box on a dedicated label under the UPC/EAN label. The craft also has the S/N with a 2D barcode on a small label on the outside under the battery opening slot right above the VPS module.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic