Where do you park your car

Reaction score
Do you park one street over or on the customers garage. How do you ensure your car and equipment is not in the aerial shot

When I use my crappy car I park away from the property. When I use the good one I park anywhere, often in the property, in shot.
People have cars - would you be put off by seeing one? On the other hand you want to promote a certain image..

my REAs always tell me they don't want to see any car on the property

I was going to park on the customer’s garage once but couldn’t find a ramp big enough to get my truck up there. It would have looked silly anyway with my truck on top of his house. ;)

I do that with myself, for photos: I stand on the lawn and spot heal myself later. Otherwise there would be a lot of properties featuring some fat guy looking down..

my REAs always tell me they don't want to see any car on the property
Most of our REAs want zero cars "on property" and if a car must be in the shot nothing can be visible that might identify the owner (license plates, door decals etc).

I usually find a good spot to park for cloning, and clone my car out of all shots.
This is one tech we use often when we can't get out of the shot.

We also have a camo netting that I put over my car when we are shooting land/lots so my car vanishes.
I do that with myself, for photos: I stand on the lawn and spot heal myself later. Otherwise there would be a lot of properties featuring some fat guy looking down..

Same here LOL! Sometimes it's very difficult to get out of the shot and still be able to safely fly the AC.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jrl