Where can I sell old drone

Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I have had a Phantom 3 Standard for about 4 years, and it has a few problems that I think the only way I would be able to fix would be replacing everything, which would cost a fortune. I am now a Mavic Mini owner, and because my phantom is outdated, I would rather just sell the drone parts somewhere. I don't really care about how much I get for drone, I just need a trusted place where I will be able to deposit it. Any ideas on where I can give it away in Australia?

Thanks
Happy flying

Hi everyone.

I have had a Phantom 3 Standard for about 4 years, and it has a few problems that I think the only way I would be able to fix would be replacing everything, which would cost a fortune. I am now a Mavic Mini owner, and because my phantom is outdated, I would rather just sell the drone parts somewhere. I don't really care about how much I get for drone, I just need a trusted place where I will be able to deposit it. Any ideas on where I can give it away in Australia?

Thanks
Happy flying
You could try classifieds here,,someone might be looking,,,
Mayby you could add what's wrong with it and maybe how much your asking,,,p3s good solid drone and some still work well,,,I just sold my p3s here in NZ for 350 fast cash 4 vet costs,had cheap argtec mod,,was old but still worked well,,, I have heard of Craigslist in the past but know nothing about it,,I presume it's like trademe,,or Ebay,buyer pays shipping cost for example
Screenshot_20210531-210541_Chrome.jpg

eBay is a good source as well

Hi everyone.

Thanks
Happy flying
I would be interested in the Drone but I live in the USAwould you have a problem with that? I also have an outdated P3S,could use that for extra parts or what ever!

I would be interested in the Drone but I live in the USAwould you have a problem with that? I also have an outdated P3S,could use that for extra parts or what ever!
Unfortunately I think the international shipping might be a bit problematic. Sorry :(

As mentioned earlier in this thread, a visit to eBay's USA storefront will show a multitude of choices when it comes to drone purchases. A flying Phantom3S, brand new with NO camera, goes for as low as $100 USD, while one with a perfectly functioning camera goes for $250 to $300, ready to fly out of the box.

Oddly enough, the prices of Phantom 3 Standard drones have been creeping upwards, which is the opposite of what I would have expected, given the rash of new drone laws coming into effect now in the USA and EU.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4