Where are you putting your registration number?

I'm not too creative.............. just used my label maker and stuck it on top.

View attachment 40065
wow that paint job makes me want to drink a Budweiser wave the American flag and light off some fire works love it. merica!!!whats up with the zip ties?on each arm

wow that paint job makes me want to drink a Budweiser wave the American flag and light off some fire works love it. merica!!!whats up with the zip ties?on each arm
Zip ties were an early fix for the shell cracking problem. Run 'em up as tight as you can, it helps to stop vibrations that lead to cracking.

Zip ties were an early fix for the shell cracking problem. Run 'em up as tight as you can, it helps to stop vibrations that lead to cracking.
hmm cool.. thanks

Tight like torqued down with ziptie pliers or just by hand?

they sell a zip tie tighting tool for a few bucks on ebay I bought one it makes them super tight and automatically snips off the tail piece

Reactions: snerd
they sell a zip tie tighting tool for a few bucks on ebay I bought one it makes them super tight and automatically snips off the tail piece
Got one at Harbour Freight a while back

If you fly over someone who doesn't want you there, wouldn't you rather remain anonymous than be looked up and tracked down because you clearly, and unnecessarily identified yourself as you flew by?

Im not sure how it's possible to fly close enough for them to see and remember all your FAA numbers and letters without hitting them right in the face with it, or what kind of telescopes people have where you're from, but I'm absolutely sure I'm not going to be flying anywhere that would get me reported for breaking any rules, or even get my registration information to report me if they wanted to.

What's so bad about being okay with following the law anyway?

Im not sure how it's possible to fly close enough for them to see and remember all your FAA numbers and letters without hitting them right in the face with it, or what kind of telescopes people have where you're from, but I'm absolutely sure I'm not going to be flying anywhere that would get me reported for breaking any rules, or even get my registration information to report me if they wanted to.

What's so bad about being okay with following the law anyway?
my registration is on top of the drone anyway. and if I break the law and get caught its on me for doing it anyway knowing that I knew the rules prior to flying

Reactions: DreamsHD
my registration is on top of the drone anyway. and if I break the law and get caught its on me for doing it anyway knowing that I knew the rules prior to flying
Same. I upgraded to a couple very small decals and put them both on the top incase one comes off

Reactions: Bryonheath

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic