Where are you putting your registration number?

Reaction score
I was just gonna write it with a sharpie on the top part of some clear tape and stick the sticky side to the top of the phantom. Anyone have any cooler looking ideas? [emoji41]

I stuck mine here:

3.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: GoodnNuff
Gonna use a label maker and put it by the USB port or inside the battery compartment.

Used a label maker with 1/2" tape and put my AMA and FAA numbers in a table format sticker, attached to the underside of the shell. The number just has to be readable upon "close inspection" so it doesn't need to be huge.

View media item 920I bought my wife a vinyl cutter a few years ago. We made the numbers & upgraded the graphics.

Used label maker, large font and remove battery, placed number all the way inside battery compartment on the back wall. Look in and it is right there.

I did the same. Was a bit tricky, my fingers are not long enough. Had to use a Pencil with a little tape on it to stick to the label and reach it in to the back of the compartment.

Used label maker, large font and remove battery, placed number all the way inside battery compartment on the back wall. Look in and it is right there.
Me, too

Small label, top of battery chamber

Reg%20No%20Placement.jpg

Put mine right above the battery compartment using a small label maker - about 1" wide. Also added my phone number to it...just in case!

Still waiting on the final AMA outcome. But am sure the big boss is gonna win. Will do it before deadline.

Reactions: Jaime Ray Vaughn
Label maker as well and put it on the belly of the quad.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1