Where are the gimbal calibration settings on the Android Pilot app?

Reaction score
Hi all,

I feel really stupid for asking, I have searched around on the forums quite a bit with no luck, and spent a good 20 minutes searching all the menus of the app for the gimbal calibration settings. It's almost as if I have a different app version to all the answers on the internet. I've seen replies to this question stating to click the "four dot" menu which I don't have on my screen. The closest menu I can get to is the IMU calibration settings under the Sensors menu. Does anyone know where to look from this screen? :

Screenshot_2015-05-29-22-30-54%20-%20Copy.png

Ignore the fact there's no video feed, I'm just in the camera settings submenu in that screenshot.

Apologies for the stupid question.

Thanks in advance.

Reactions: downasslo
Android? If so did you use the install file from dji or the play store? Use the DJI one not the play store.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Trumple
The controller icon at the top of the screen, just to the right of center-- a popup will come up--touch the camera icon -- fourth down on he left

Thanks for the help everyone, got the newer app and immediately it was much more clear to find what everyone was talking about :)

Why do they have an old version on the app store?

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20