What's your estimate?

The DJI Store is showing they will ship 1-2 weeks after the order was confirmed.

That's definitely true if you're buying a P4P from somewhere other than the DJI Store.

Amazon is showing shipment on Dec, 15th. Estimated delivery date Dec. 16 - 20

Amazon is showing shipment on Dec, 15th. Estimated delivery date Dec. 16 - 20
The DJI Store and Newegg (who seems to have some sort of relationship with DJI) are the only ones promising end-of-November shipping. Everyone else is in a 'coming soon' mode or is projecting far-out dates (like Amazon.) I think they learned from the Mavic debacle and don't want to go through that again.

BTW I see Amazon as projecting Jan 15, not Dec 15 (?)

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01MXLLDQ8/ref=twister_B01NB82GF4?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Last edited:
Heliguy & another UK company say stock is arriving 30th november, their latest info from DJI.

I think the quoted delivery interval at the time you ordered is more important than what it says now. Naturally the date will be updated as they access early orders vs. their production capacity. If they received lots of early orders the current ship dates may reflect that, but not necessarily affect previous orders.

I think we'll begin to see some drip in in just a few days and then continue to drip for weeks due to the "unexpected demand".

Mavic II I would hazard to guess...

Brian

Reactions: smiller

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dragonslair