What's your compass mod

Reaction score
Checked my compass mod this morning and it read1847. I'm sure I read on foram somewhere it
Should be between 1400 and 1600 can some of you that no what you are doing please advice.
After checking I flew for 15 min in Los and all well

1400-1600 is what I have always heard on the p3 and inspire. Anything out of that range and I would re calibrate.

Where do you find the info you've 'heard'?

The cited doc. (above) also includes the App. messages and LED patterns for compass error reporting. It includes flight course deviation which is a new feature.

If you're not getting one of these errors then you don't have a problem.

Where do you find the info you've 'heard'?

The cited doc. (above) also includes the App. messages and LED patterns for compass error reporting. It includes flight course deviation which is a new feature.

If you're not getting one of these errors then you don't have a problem.

Due to currently having a broken foot with 6 screw's holding it together let's just say I have a LOT of time to read the phantom and inspire forums. 1400-1600 is the currently accepted normal range by users.

Sorry to hear about your condition.

Not everything 'ports' over to the P3 from Inspire. Similarities, yes. Differences, yes.

I guess I just like to provide or cite references for such things.

Get well soon.

1,400 to 1,600 is the sweet spot. 1,200 to 1,800 should still be OK. Most importantly, be sure to check it away from magnetic / metallic sources.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers