What's Wrong With Jake AT MaxxUAV ??

Reaction score
I have been trying to contact him for a few MONTHS now via the MaxxUAV website, via email, and text. Only once did I receive a reply in which he asked for pictures which I sent in the previous emails, text, etc. I have attempted to contact him over a dozen times all with the issue and pictures. I do get the auto confirmation reply in email that he received my email, but that's it. Does anyone know what is up. Is he sick, still in business, what ??? This is getting annoying. I am going to sell my Phantom 4 package and I need a new amplifier bracket. The original one when new came broke. I made a nice repair myself and it's OK for me. But for my buyer I want the Phantom in perfect like new shape. Can someone help me contact Jake ??? Thanks in advance. Enjoy your day ! SteveView attachment 113914View attachment 113914

• Sad
Reactions: PointGeorge
Broken Battery Hold Down.jpg
Broken Battery Hold Down.jpg

I agree.
Have tried to communicate with him many times after my purchase and never received replies.

I agree.
Have tried to communicate with him many times after my purchase and never received replies.
That's not like Jake... He was so customer orientated. I fear something drastic might be going on. Take care... Thanks for the reply.

He was about couple weeks back tops,,,make a new one ,,alloy strip with folded ends will do it

A bit more than a couple of weeks on this forum:

Last seen Feb 13, 2019

A bit more than a couple of weeks on this forum:

Last seen Feb 13, 2019
Oh time fly when having fun,,,I'm sure I seen him on here recent,but if that's the date,wow where have I been,,I blame medication lol,sorry and thank you

I think he's been more active (and more recent) over on the Mavic Pilots forum. Ian that might be where you saw him more recently bud.

Allen

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.