What's the best p4p deal right now (US?) SoCal

Reaction score
What's the best deal right now for a p4p in socal? Anyone know if I can just go down to Carson and pick one up there? I don't need the new 1k nit tablet.

What's the best deal right now for a p4p in socal? Anyone know if I can just go down to Carson and pick one up there? I don't need the new 1k nit tablet.
Call Patrick at AerialMediaPros...he's got some discounts going (see my recent post in the shipping thread)

Reactions: tml4191
Just emailed them.... Wow they live a few minutes away from me. Hopefully they can give a discount if I can pick it up in person. Thank you ricphoto^^

I just emailed them to I am ready to purchase now if they can offer a discount and I also live in So CA (ricphoto) there going to owe you a free promo gift [emoji320] maybe a battery for referencing them I also saw your other post Thanks [emoji3]

Edit called Patrick and placed order on line Phantom 4 Pro Plus ....[emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots

Last edited:
Tell Patrick you read my post about him extending the Black Friday 5% discount through this week...it was INSPIRZ5

Reactions: tml4191
Tell Patrick you read my post about him extending the Black Friday 5% discount through this week...it was INSPIRZ5

That promo expired last night it is not being carried over.
However Patrick is offering a $30 for the P4P & $40 for the P4P+ discount if you sign up as a member with them no cost involved
In a couple hours this code will apear on there web sight or you can make a note to Patrick when checking out and a credit will be issued.....[emoji3]

Reactions: ricphoto
The discount helped unfortunately I wasn't ready to shop for cyber Monday so I missed the 5%.
More importantly I feel this company has excellent customer service and they're also a authorized service center for DJI

I found it incredibly difficult to modify or change my order with DJI

Extremely slow and non responsive and confusing.

In the end I ordered a P4p+ from Advexure and they have been the total opposite - very responsive. Very helpful. Very clear.

:)

Reactions: Wpollard
Just got this not from Patrick at AerialMedialPros / Costa Mesa...seems like he has stock of both finally and is offering a sign-up deal/discount:

Hi Ric,

We have plenty p4p in stock now and p4p+
Arrive on Wed 7th. They already cleared customs and should be here on Wed with another batch a few days behind that. Members that like us on Facebook and subscribe to our email newsletter can use discount code FLYNSAVE at checkout for a discount :) hope that helps to keep growing the community of new P4P owners. Have a good eve,

Patrick

Those of us who bought the 1st batch actually got ours easrly...great company...outstanding service

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cgarner1