Whats a good Android Tablet to buy for my P-3 Se 4k

Reaction score
I need a good Android Tablet for my Phantom P-3 SE 4k......what did i need in memory and processor speeds and any thing else like display ect !...I need some good recommendations.
I seen on the DJI site the recommended ones but that list sure needs updated with the Android system .

Thanks all Who Help me.

I need a good Android Tablet for my Phantom P-3 SE 4k......what did i need in memory and processor speeds and any thing else like display ect !...I need some good recommendations.
I seen on the DJI site the recommended ones but that list sure needs updated with the Android system .

Thanks all Who Help me.
Hi im a samsung user 8" and 10/1" andriod only by price range but works well for me so stuck with them,mostly now i use the 10/1 tab A because works good with all me drones,have mutiple apps with djigo go4 and litchi on same device no hassels even forget airplane mode sometimes but nothing ever happens(unless someone rings),i know my device not on list,sure there are many that work ,i think also pays not to go to budget or issues shall arise,my 2 cents and enjoy your flghts:)

Reactions: MotorCycle-Man
I keep a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

Hows these specs Look its a Lenovo it has GPS.
  • PS HD 8"
  • 1280x800 Display
  • 1.4GHZ Quad Core CPU
  • 2GB RAM & 16GB Storage
  • Android 7.1 Nougat
Kick back and relax with the Lenovo 8" Tab 4 8 16GB Tablet. This tablet is designed to provide you with a great multimedia experience thanks to its crisp and clear 1280 x 800 IPS display and powerful speakers with Dolby Atmos sound. Specs-wise, its equipped with a quad-core processor, which can reach speeds of up to 1.4GHz, and 2GB of RAM. For storage, it has 16GB built-in and can be expanded via the microSD card slot that supports up to 128GB. With Wi-Fi connectivity, youll be able to connect to 802.11b/g/n networks for Internet access. There's also Bluetooth 4.0 so you can pair compatible wireless peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and speakers. Other integrated features include front and rear camera and a 3.5mm mic/headphone jack. The operating system installed is Android 7.1 Nougat.

Hows these specs Look its a Lenovo it has GPS.
  • PS HD 8"
  • 1280x800 Display
  • 1.4GHZ Quad Core CPU
  • 2GB RAM & 16GB Storage
  • Android 7.1 Nougat
Kick back and relax with the Lenovo 8" Tab 4 8 16GB Tablet. This tablet is designed to provide you with a great multimedia experience thanks to its crisp and clear 1280 x 800 IPS display and powerful speakers with Dolby Atmos sound. Specs-wise, its equipped with a quad-core processor, which can reach speeds of up to 1.4GHz, and 2GB of RAM. For storage, it has 16GB built-in and can be expanded via the microSD card slot that supports up to 128GB. With Wi-Fi connectivity, youll be able to connect to 802.11b/g/n networks for Internet access. There's also Bluetooth 4.0 so you can pair compatible wireless peripherals such as keyboards, mice, and speakers. Other integrated features include front and rear camera and a 3.5mm mic/headphone jack. The operating system installed is Android 7.1 Nougat.

Or This Samsung Galaxy Tab A (its on the recommended list many others aren't and i'm sure they would work fine )
  • PS 7" 1280x800 Display
  • ARM Cortex A53 1.3GHz Quad-Core CPU
  • 1.5GB RAM & 8GB Storage
  • Android 5.1 Lollipop OS
The Samsung Galaxy Tab A 7.0" gives you just what you need to do what you love. Browse online, play games, or let your kids learn; all on a tablet that's light and comfortable in your hands. And with expandable memory and a long-lasting battery, the Galaxy Tab A 7.0" has what it takes to connect you to the things that matter most.

I use a lenova 7" tablet which is okay, the screen is on max brightness, but could do with being brighter, other than that its fine

Hi im a samsung user 8" and 10/1" andriod only by price range but works well for me so stuck with them,mostly now i use the 10/1 tab A because works good with all me drones,have mutiple apps with djigo go4 and litchi on same device no hassels even forget airplane mode sometimes but nothing ever happens(unless someone rings),i know my device not on list,sure there are many that work ,i think also pays not to go to budget or issues shall arise,my 2 cents and enjoy your flghts:)

ianzone, what do you think of this samsung - Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) 7.0, LTE + WiFi using snapdragon processor with 1.5 gb memory, running on an android 5.1 os and a 7" screen.

I keep a list of recommended and commonly used tablets here.

hi. on your list of tablets, i saw the samsung galaxy tab a (2016) 7.0 (7 inch) listed on it but it doesn't say that it is recommended by phantom help or supported by dji. does this mean that it may not work properly on ps3se?

thank you.

ianzone, what do you think of this samsung - Samsung Galaxy Tab A (2016) 7.0, LTE + WiFi using snapdragon processor with 1.5 gb memory, running on an android 5.1 os and a 7" screen.
Hi and welcome sounds ok,andriod devices getting better to handle dji apps,not as fast as apple on the processing but work just as good,newer tablets lot better now ,been samsung user from day one ,as you know quite expensive here and had no real issue,bit of freezing but was bad usb cord,pays to have couple on hand,if the 7"performs like the 8" and 10/1" you have no troubles :)

Theres a lot of devices that work that not on list,not sure why that is,i replyed to a post from dji about compatible devices and told them they need to update there list,i got no reply,mayby they get a cut of profit if they sell recomended one

I use Nvidia Shield tablet K1... I've used a lot of tablets. Speakers in the front and has a external HDMI. If I'm not mistaken that'll save you a few bucks from having to do the mod on your stock controller. There's so much great stuff out there right now good luck.

i saw the samsung galaxy tab a (2016) 7.0 (7 inch) listed on it but it doesn't say that it is recommended by phantom help or supported by dji. does this mean that it may not work properly on ps3se?
It means other members here said it works with DJI GO.

Reactions: mmvelasco

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor