What to do?

Yeah, 14lb...
That doesn't sound promising when it comes to the soldering...

I only got my P3S on Sunday and only taken it out twice! When yours was working did you enjoy it even though the range isn't apparently the best
I got my standard almost 3 weeks ago. It is SUCH a blast! So far I've had it out to .4 mile (2,100 ft) and haven't even started to lose signal. I'm just trying to get the nerve to let it go even further away from me. Its weird when you can't even see the **** thing, lol!

Reactions: wolvesfc
a3bef4e5ef1fcaa9ab7f704ae488ec6f.jpg

The black cable from the phantom (s) to the gimbal came away from the gimbal, removing the female UFL socket, causing my live feed to be pretty piss poor.

DJI wanted me to ship it to the Netherlands tracked courier at my own expense!

Found a local electronics guy who was so excited to be working on one he he's charging me £25.. On the downside he's said some of the soldering on them is amongst the worst he's seen in 40 years!
He obviously hasn't seen my soldering.

Sent from my iPod touch using PhantomPilots mobile app

Reactions: RodPad and wolvesfc
Ok, I've had the call. My phantom is repaired, he's resoldered both the UFL connectors so it shouldn't happen again... He's also looking into a way to boost the 2.4GHz wifi signal electronically.. Should be interesting... Collecting at 6:30 :) happy days.... Minutes seeming like hours, hours like days.....

Reactions: Gary M
I got my standard almost 3 weeks ago. It is SUCH a blast! So far I've had it out to .4 mile (2,100 ft) and haven't even started to lose signal. I'm just trying to get the nerve to let it go even further away from me. Its weird when you can't even see the **** thing, lol!
Look down at the screen for a second, look back up and you can't see it anymore! Anxious moments...

Its scary when you cant see it!! I got mine out to 881.9m yesterday (CE mode as in UK) with a homemade windsurfer!! nearly double the range that it says it has out of the box!! Super impressed with this little quad, really annoys me when people slate it as its not that bad for those on a budget!

Its scary when you cant see it!! I got mine out to 881.9m yesterday (CE mode as in UK) with a homemade windsurfer!! nearly double the range that it says it has out of the box!! Super impressed with this little quad, really annoys me when people slate it as its not that bad for those on a budget!
Do you still get live stream back from it or is it just the remote signal boosted?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app

come over the pond to florida weather is awesome

Do you still get live stream back from it or is it just the remote signal boosted?

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
The windsurfer only boosts the RC range, but the wifi signal was good up to 880m but when I told it to come home the wifi broke up and disconected :(

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj