What to do?

Reaction score
Ok, it's been 24 hours since my P3 left me for repair. I find myself looking wishfully out the window at my flying ground. Remembering all the fun me and Phantom have had together.. The highs, the lows, sweat and tears we've shared.. I'm really touchy and everything is annoying even lighting fires isn't helping. I'm at a total loss. I can only imagine this is what it would be like if the missus died.. But I could afford another one of them... What to do??

pay more attention to your woman so when you get it back she will not complain cause your gone flying all the time

Reactions: stolsvik
I have seen some with nice propellers.
;)

Reactions: wolvesfc
Ok, it's been 24 hours since my P3 left me for repair. I find myself looking wishfully out the window at my flying ground. Remembering all the fun me and Phantom have had together.. The highs, the lows, sweat and tears we've shared.. I'm really touchy and everything is annoying even lighting fires isn't helping. I'm at a total loss. I can only imagine this is what it would be like if the missus died.. But I could afford another one of them... What to do??
It's tough when you don't have another "rainy day" drone stashed in a closet somewhere.

Wish she had propellors .... ;)

Sent from my iPhone using PhantomPilots mobile app
Ahaaa ..you can get some of those . And ya only need 2 :)

Almost 48 hours since the phantom went for repair. Civilised society within the house is beginning to break down. The family economy is on the verge of collapse. Lost 3 stone. Kids starting to look like little gypsy children... When will his nightmare end.

If death came I would welcome it with open arms..

Reactions: cas_per_m
I've only owned a Phantom for 2 1/2 weeks and I'm pretty addicted myself already. It'll be OK Bro! How often do you get to fly usually?

I usually try for at least once every two days... Have a great big field opposite my house and the neighbours all seem to be amazed by it...

Why am I picturing the Laurel and Hardy bow ties.. :D

Not really bowties as much as tasslesl ;)

About 3 dollars unless it's gold, jade, etc.

I believe his reference is about 14 lbs/stone

I usually try for at least once every two days... Have a great big field opposite my house and the neighbours all seem to be amazed by it...

I have a huge field for flying across from my house as well. **** farmer spread manure on it yesterday. I guess I need to find another spot now.

Its crap weather where I am and my phantom is next to me dormant because of the 25-30mph winds :(

What happened to your phantom which meant it had to go for repair?

a3bef4e5ef1fcaa9ab7f704ae488ec6f.jpg

The black cable from the phantom (s) to the gimbal came away from the gimbal, removing the female UFL socket, causing my live feed to be pretty piss poor.

DJI wanted me to ship it to the Netherlands tracked courier at my own expense!

Found a local electronics guy who was so excited to be working on one he he's charging me £25.. On the downside he's said some of the soldering on them is amongst the worst he's seen in 40 years!

That doesn't sound promising when it comes to the soldering...

I only got my P3S on Sunday and only taken it out twice! When yours was working did you enjoy it even though the range isn't apparently the best

I love it mate. Best toy I ever had, just left a sour taste DJI after sales have... Got the electronic guy writing a report on the soldering etc, gonna send it to DJI and see what I get from them.. Hopefully they'll give me a P4 haha.. Wouldn't mind them just replacing mine for a new one, I'd be happy with that.

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4