What to Buy

Reaction score
I am looking at new drones and dont want to spend the money on a P4 and am thinking of the P3 Pro or P3 SE. I under stand the Pro has more features but it costs more. I am not going to be doing crazy flying. Also I am not a super advanced flyer. Is the extra money worth it? What is the charging time on both?

Last edited:
CI say go P3A. Solid platform
I understand that is a good buy but I like the 4k resolution and faster charging time on the SE and Pro. That's why I am asking for info and different info. on the SE and the Pro

Last edited:
Does any one have anything to compare the SE and Pro for an somewhat advanced flyer, just for recreational flyer. Are the extra features on the PRO worth the extra $$$$

Refurbed Mavic is only $799 these days, what is your budget? I have a lot of the current DJI drones and fly my Mavic the most just because of the portability.

I only want to spend around $850 max but I am going to get a case also witch is included in that budget. I was really thinking a phantom and think I like these two the best for the price I want to spend
Are the refurbished any good

Last edited:
This recent thread might be of a great help.....Click on this > Refurbished Unit

A very informative link and lots of Great intelligent Input too !

Reactions: lnh2424

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4