What should I be doing right now.

Reaction score
As I patiently await for the arrival of my P3 (arriving in 4 days!) So far I have read numerous post from this forum and others, youtube probably every video with a P3 and read reviews. I ordered a Syma trainer but it's coming from overseas and will not make it here before my P3. Any suggestions on what a newbie should be doing other that what I'm already doing? Thanks!

Is there a video or instruction About how to use the dgi app -- like a place that will show me how to use all the functions while waiting for my p3?

I honestly don't know why I haven't done that already. I think I'm drained and not thinking due to all the youtube video watching. Thanks!

There's a couple of vids on YouTube and there will be more in the next few days. Try there first. I wouldn't wait on DJI to produce a comprehensive manual
Thanks! Do you have the link to the instruction vids? I'm surprised I haven't come across them already.

I can think of a few things to pass the time. won't say it out loud though.

As I patiently await for the arrival of my P3 (arriving in 4 days!) So far I have read numerous post from this forum and others, youtube probably every video with a P3 and read reviews. I ordered a Syma trainer but it's coming from overseas and will not make it here before my P3. Any suggestions on what a newbie should be doing other that what I'm already doing? Thanks!
Read Read Read. Read the manual and read up on here as much as you can. Try and learn from others mistakes.

Read the manual, go out and enjoy it, take it easy and get used to the controls in an open space, that's what I have done, the P3 will almost fly itself.
Had mine for a week now and it my first outdoor drone,I have not had any flyaways or near misses and have loaded the film ware without any problems, seems to me there is a lot of scaremongering going on.

Your first objective, is to not crash. That means reading, research, and reacting. Knowledge is your friend. Also, when you get your Phantom, take your time and try to delay showing off to friends and family until you have several flights in.
You've got the syma coming in that's a very good thing, however, like Slider says, you really don't need to be an expert flyer to get a whole lot out of the P3. But having said that, your $50 flyer is a lot of fun because you can buzz around without $1000 on the line. Now, if you want to be a really good flyer, this guy will get you there:
http://quadcopter101.blogspot.com/2013/10/chapter-1-introduction-to-quadcopters.html

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.