What Photo Viewer do you use for Drone Photography?

• Thread starter Deleted member 109724
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 109724

Hi everyone! I make large 500+ megapixel panoramas with my drone by stitching together hundreds of pictures in a photo compositing program, then I edit the photo in lightroom. When I export as an uncompressed TIFF, and open it in windows photos, the picture is terrible quality and colors get all messed up. I tried the old windows photo viewer, same thing. Grrr. Then I tried faststone image viewer. Still no good. Basically, long story short, I am on the hunt for a good photo viewer, that I can view the photo once it has been exported in full quality with correct colors before I take it to the print shop to be printed as a large panorama to hang in the home. I need something that will be accurate and show me what the picture actually looks like, with no enhancements. The picture shows up correctly in Photoshop and lightroom, i just need a program that is dedicated to viewing the photos. What photo viewers do you guys suggest?

I'm looking for a photo viewer that can be used for jpeg, cr2, dng, PNG, and TIFF file formats. Just thought I'd clarify.

I just created a .TIFF file from a photo shot in RAW, just to see what photo viewer would open it, and right above the Windows photo viewer, there's a viewer simply called Photos with a two mountains icon that will open the .TIFF. The Photos photo viewer has always been on my computer, and I just assumed it came free with Windows 10, and It also opens .DNG There's also an app called File Viewer Plus that lists which programs will open which files.
Edit: I think the Photos viewer only comes with Windows 10 Pro.

Last edited:

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20