What P3P Gimble is better Black Fan or White?

Reaction score
I just replaced the Camera and Gimble on my Project P3P that I’m rebuilding the old camera had a White fan on the Gimble the new one has a Black fan with a chrome guard, is there a difference is one better then the other?

No difference. Both are not enough to cool the gimbal.
After initial batch, Dji started reducing costs. For the fan, they removed unnecessary parts like the metal plate, ans soldered the fan wires instead of using detachable connector.

No difference. Both are not enough to cool the gimbal.
After initial batch, Dji started reducing costs. For the fan, they removed unnecessary parts like the metal plate, ans soldered the fan wires instead of using detachable connector.
Is there a way to increase the cooling? A better fan etc?

When the drone flies, there is no issue.

When doing updates or tests with the drone, I'm keeping it cool by putting it outside my house, in a windy place. In the summer I'm avoiding doing it during hot part of the day.

When I have to keep the gimbal powered for prolonged time and near other equipment, ie. while fixing the Linux software part, I'm putting detached gimbal on a plastic covered ice block and surrounding it with towels. Plastic containers for ice were standard equipment with my fridge. This gives me around six hours before the ice melts.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wkflysaphan4