What motor is on the version 3

Last edited:
Mine has zero markings , is the shape different as well on the V3 version ? I have to replace two that melted.

lesd, whatever you do, make sure you're running with the same motors all around. You don't want to mix motors and/or ESCs.

lesd, whatever you do, make sure you're running with the same motors all around. You don't want to mix motors and/or ESCs.

Where can I get ver. 2.0 ESC's ? I have a V3 kit, but am surprised that it has 2.0 ESC in there. The motors are plain with no printing on them.

Try Amazon, eBay, or a DJI dealer.

The V3 motors are 2312 and they have "feet", whereas the V2 motors are 2212, and don't look like they have "feet".

The ESCs are the same hardware on both versions, but different firmware. You need to be sure to get ESCs that are for the V3. The stripe on the capacitor should ideally be the same color as what you have now.

When installing the motors, it's important to deal with the wiring properly. You should use some silicone glue near the solder points to secure them, and the wires should be run apart from each other. There might be some other considerations; you should search these threads.

As long as the ESC is a ver 2.0 or a 2.1 it works with both the vision 2 + motors that are the 2212's or the newer 2312 motors. ESC whit tag may have 2.1 stamped on it or be blank . On the top of the ESC it will have something stamped like " WM 301 BLDC V2. V " indication ver 2

The letters "WM 301 BLDC V2 V" indicate the hardware version, not the firmware version. The hardware version is the same for all P2 ESCs. The firmware version should be on the white printed label, but DJI forgot to print it on some ESCs, which led to this thing about checking the stripe color on the capacitor.

ESC;s that say V2 or V2.1 are the more current, ESC's with no version number are NOT compatible with 2312 motors. As stated above 2312 motors have "feet" in an x configuration versus a round bottom, they also have a different height prop mount and the black on the black threads looks a bit different. if you need more info I'll send you a picture of DJI little paper for recognizing.

Here are my pv2+ V3 esc's and motors, the esc's are the 2.1 version but there is no writing on the actual motors.
2r6f6rq.jpg

Here are my pv2+ V3 esc's and motors, the esc's are the 2.1 version but there is no writing on the actual motors.
2r6f6rq.jpg

I haven't opened P2V+ V3 to check ESC's but my motors have printing on them and read 2312. Why do some P2V+ V3's have markings and some don't?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31