What is this part? P3S

Reaction score
what is this part?

part.jpg

Last edited:
no....i'm talking about the encased white rectangle above that, there are two screws holding a cover on and a wire going into the birds guts....

Last edited:
parts.jpg
so, there are 5 total antenna's on the P3S, two for video inside the bird, two that come down the legs of the landing gear and then this one???

No, it's not the antenna. It's the compass.

ahhhh, the dreaded compass...... well then it's fine, as i'm not getting any compass errors.

anyone ever have to replace part 69, the RC antennas? doesn't seem like there is much to them, but my RC connection is really bad. i have tested it on two different controllers with same response.

Agree with @msinger definitely the compass, It is included with the landing gear.

Technically its the SENSOR for the Compass which is solid state item on the board. But generally referred to as the Compass.

Nigel

i can only get about 400 ft away and loses connection RTH, signal strength on the app shows weak connection right from the start. only 2 bars, after a few hundred feet no bars and returns. when i look at the flight data it shows 100%

Was this an issue right out of the box? If not, what changed in between now and the last time all worked as expected?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
src72