what is this other thing on the leg?

QYV

Reaction score
I know what the CAN-BUS connector is I already moved it.. but what is this little thing exactly? and more importantly is it a problem if the antenna from my FPV transmitter is right next to it? or should I try to run the wires another way and get the FPV antenna farther away?

que.jpg

Electronic compass. Keep all transmitting antennas and devices away from it..

indeed. thank you! I flipped my Video TX around so instead of the antenna being near the leg with the compass (rear right) the antenna is now nearer the rear LEFT leg, which has a little wire looking thing running down it. That little wire looking thing is a reception antenna for the Phantom yes?

Is THAT going to cause any trouble? with my 500mW transmitter near the reception antenna? alternately, I could move the compass from the rear right to the rear left leg if those 2 pieces the compass and the reception antenna don't interfere with each other? would that be a problem?

my issue here is that I have a H3-3D gimbal and the TS352 transmitter is significantly larger than the TS351 I had earler... there isn't physically enough room to have the TS352 pointing "straight" out the back so I have to mount it diagonally which puts the antenna right next to one of the rear legs.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Johnboy94