What is the most useful drone accessory

Just out of interest - I tried to find any reference from DJI themselves that they ever had Official CF Props ... Zero. If anyone can produce actual link to DJI and CF props for the Phantom series in particular - I would be very interested.

Just a note : There is a difference between CF Props and CF re-inforced props.

CF Props are made up of layers of CF resined together and then formed in special heated moulds.

CF Re-inforced are regular material props with added CF to add stiffness - they are not full CF material construction.

Hey solentlife. Just for the record. I do know the difference between woven carbon fiber and carbon fiber reinforced props. Sorry for not being more clear. As far as i know dji never made woven carbon fiber props like what you wanting. I honestly thought the reinforced props would have better balance as there arent layers of material that could possibly unbalance the props. i figure it would be more problematic to balance them. And i was happy to go the dji route for sure..sorry im not much help but also if your wanting a full carbon fiber woven design your more than likely gonna have to give up the screw on center hub as i think most woven cf props have a hole a then a screw on cap to keep the prop secure. They dont have a molded center hub. Which i also thought would be more balance issues etc. I honestly am not sure they props are to my liking anyway. i really though I liked them at first. The speed is just a hair faster its way more quiet. But the jello effect. Its Its something im gonna have to test some more. Maybe. I did take my camera off recently and wonder if all the rubber absorbers are messed up. Or the pins maybe jammed causing the camera to be more stiff. But good luck finding what your looking for!

Hi Phoenixone .... I actually have zero interest in CF props for my Phantom ... I am more than happy with the OEM GFN (Glass filled nylon) props ... commonly termed composite. I don''t even use CF props on my other models or my Heli's.

My post was to clear up not for you - but others who may have thought Amazon was selling full on CF Props - which they are not. Its also apparent that there is a question mark as to whether DJI themselves ever had even CF Re-Inforced Props in their inventory - I can find no record of such. (I am ready to be corrected on this if link can be shown).

Amazon has been found to be subject to 'Sellers' stating 'false' title etc.

I understand. Sorry if I seemed defensive. I like you try to do my research before i buy or use a unknown product. All i can say about the props i ordered. they came with the dji stamp on the blades like a regular white set. And they came in a dji branded bag just like the regulars come in. Could somebody of faked it.. possibly. But i hope all the info can help someone else.

I understand. Sorry if I seemed defensive. I like you try to do my research before i buy or use a unknown product. All i can say about the props i ordered. they came with the dji stamp on the blades like a regular white set. And they came in a dji branded bag just like the regulars come in. Could somebody of faked it.. possibly. But i hope all the info can help someone else.

Like I said - I'm always open for correction. It would appear that CF Re-inforced may be DJI ... (actually DJI do not manufacture props nor batterys in fact ... they are a licenced production).

Interesting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jorge sanchez