What is the most useful drone accessory

Well is it is important. LOL
Nice what brand and n's do you use.
Right now I have a cheap Amazon variable ND for my drone, but I'm saving for the polar pro cinema ND filters for better quality. I have a 150 dollar tiffin variable ND filter for my DSLR that is really good.

Reactions: LARA images
Right now I have a cheap Amazon variable ND for my drone, but I'm saving for the polar pro cinema ND filters for better quality. I have a 150 dollar tiffin variable ND filter for my DSLR that is really good.
Oh cool, yah I have three pps and there really good.

Most importantly, my tripod to hold the controller. Going back to handheld is not fun (but not really too bad). Then it is my landing pad. And then it is a good travel case. Oh, and then it is my reading glasses, so I can see the screen!
Any chance you can post an image of your tripod. I have several but have not found anything that can attach to safely secure my controller. Thanks

I did invest in the phantom wetsuit which has proved a good drone purchase,,it has made me p4 a all weather drone instead of fine weather flying,,sometimes bad weather makes the best pictures so it's good to able to fly wet or dry days,
Really wow, ive wandered about those. Do you have a link?
Thanks

My best is the 4in1 multi charger that charges 3 P3 batterys and my P3P controller simultaneously ... all for less price than a single DJI charger !

HTB1dhFMdgaTBuNjSszfq6xgfpXam.jpg

There are versions available for other DJI models as well ...

For me, its my Cinemizer glasses for FPV. Makes getting the "perfect" footage easier if you are sitting in the pilot seat.

Reactions: PhoenixOne
Thats a tough one..i have a new shoulder strap lanyard i havent really tried yet but love my reg neck lanyard..makes the shots easier. Also my carbon fiber props really made my bird way more quiet seems like I flew by at 400 ft. The other day with regular white props. And then later with the cf props and they were more quiet at 80-100ft. I didn't believe it.. im sure the neighbors across the street appreciate it. Or im so stealth now they dont even know im there.. ??????

My best is the 4in1 multi charger that charges 3 P3 batterys and my P3P controller simultaneously ... all for less price than a single DJI charger !

HTB1dhFMdgaTBuNjSszfq6xgfpXam.jpg

There are versions available for other DJI models as well ...
Just purchased one for my P4p. Good investment. Charges 3 batteries simultaneously, and the remote. Gets a little warm if you push it real hard though! Best accessory I have is my hard case. My P4 is ALWAYS with me. Keeps it secure in my truck.

Edit: As mentioned later in this thread, a Anemometer. I keep mine in the truck for spraying, but I use it before flight if wind seems a bit higher than I like.

Brad

Last edited:
Reactions: LARA images

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl