What is NAZA mode or PHANTOM mode ?

Reaction score
Hi

I always read to set it in NASA Mode .. what is it and whats the difference with PHANTOM Mode ?

thanks newbie here :)

akonisiya said:
Hi

I always read to set it in NASA Mode .. what is it and whats the difference with PHANTOM Mode ?

thanks newbie here :)

You should do a search in these forums about NAZA. It has been discussed many times. A sticky would be nice!!!!

Naza offers three types of control modes : GPS Atti. Mode(with GPS module), Atti. Mode, Manual Mode.

borgqueenx said:
CarlJ said:
Naza offers three types of control modes : GPS Atti. Mode(with GPS module), Atti. Mode, Manual Mode.
And a switch to trigger return to home?

Yes, S1 can be programmed for the RTH mode... I believe it's the lowest level, but it could be the middle setting... only used it once and then my bird soon after did a rapid oscillation and no response to my Tx so I don't use it anymore. It may or may not have had anything to do with it...

srandall25 said:
borgqueenx said:
CarlJ said:
And a switch to trigger return to home?

Yes, S1 can be programmed for the RTH mode... I believe it's the lowest level, but it could be the middle setting... only used it once and then my bird soon after did a rapid oscillation and no response to my Tx so I don't use it anymore. It may or may not have had anything to do with it...
Would be pretty cool. Instead of turning off the controller just flip a switch and it returns.
Then you can still very easily regain control.

srandall25 said:

That is a great reference sheet. Thanks

Question - In the software, the Control Mode Switch shows 4 positions GPS, FailSafe, Atti and Failsafe again. I thought it was only a 3 position switch? Looks like it is calibrated as top position GPS, Middle set to FailSafe and bottom Atti, then FailSafe is listed again then an option to change. Maybe I am missing sonething?

Let me know and Thanks again!

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl