what height would give me the greatest distance

Reaction score
Took my phantom out the other day and went up about 160 feet and went straight forward, ive got the new TX with the scroll wheel and the RE700 wifi extender and the most I could get out of it was around 1440 feet straight forward, im in a open field very little trees, my question is whats an ideal height to be at to get the best distance before I lose video signal?

It depends 100% on what frequency you are using.
You have mentioned you are loosing "FPV", or at least "video signal". What frequency are you using?

The "Go Far" folks have some pretty cool antennas.

Hey squid,

That's cheating.....;) You can't ask for help..... :p

Remember my 4 mile distance:D

Took my phantom out the other day and went up about 160 feet and went straight forward, ive got the new TX with the scroll wheel and the RE700 wifi extender and the most I could get out of it was around 1440 feet straight forward, im in a open field very little trees, my question is whats an ideal height to be at to get the best distance before I lose video signal?
OK Squid ... Here I did have a 5.8 FPVLR on my TX but just the RE700 . No noise where I'm at and ya see what ya gotta do .The 700 was getting me farther than the 5.8 would let me so I added the extra to go farther . I still had good 2.4 at that point and can't find another screenshot with more .
3200.PNG

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.