What happens if you put standard P4P propeller besides three LO-NO by mistake ?

Reaction score
Absolutelly nothing!
Today when I finished the flight I noticed that I had put one standard propeller and three LO-NO. The Phantom was flying with no issue at all.
So this might be my small contribution to a debate LO-NO or regular propellers. It makes no difference. Only a bit nicer sound.

Reactions: IslaJim
There's not a LOT of "power" difference between them and any slight power difference is off-set by the Flight Controller.... but I wouldn't make it a habit of testing mismatched components LOL.

I have been thinking about getting a pair. Do they make any difference if it is a v1.? I have read different reviews but am curious of your thoughts. Thanks
I am really happy with the lo noise props. p4 ADV

I did a test when I first got the low noise props on my P4P+ v.1
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: Terrycross
I agree, I also don't like how the low noise props feel kind of sloppy in the air. I liked the original ones better.
There's not a LOT of "power" difference between them and any slight power difference is off-set by the Flight Controller.... but I wouldn't make it a habit of testing mismatched components LOL.

Reactions: Terrycross
I think I will spend the $40 elsewhere. Still have more props then I will probably ever use. Thanks.

Reactions: BigAl07

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers