WHAT happened (Moderator edited)

Reaction score
So as I read this forum daily I am no tech expert to most of your problems. Tonight I was out flying over 20k feet so far and then all of a sudden my AC crashed. I was 197 feet high. She just went down. Fortunate for me it landing softly, no water. Anyone know how I can pull up the data. I've looked at the flight record and as soon as it went down I took the gps coordinates and was able to recover it without damage I thing. Any info is appreciated. Thanks

Check out your TXT flight log to see if it explains what happened. You can upload and view it online here. If you'd like other people to review and comment on your flight log, then please post a link back here after you upload it.

Reactions: Hounddog
So as I read this forum daily I am no tech expert to most of your problems. Tonight I was out flying over 20k feet so far and then all of a sudden my AC crashed. I was 197 feet high. She just went down. Fortunate for me it landing softly, no water. Anyone know how I can pull up the data. I've looked at the flight record and as soon as it went down I took the gps coordinates and was able to recover it without damage I thing. Any info is appreciated. Thanks
Wow! That sucks man. Im surprised you could get out 20,000 feet at only 197 feet in altitude. Hope you find out why the crash!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik