What does HD icon mean on dji go APP ???

Reaction score
Hello Can anyone explain what does HD icon mean on DJI go app i see remote bars and HD icon most of the time HD icon has 0 bars but i'm still getting video signal on my app but it's very laggy also if i press HD icon i see Channel settings auto and custom i guess it was only available for Advanced and pro??? also i'm getting Weak transmission signal which is annoying, sometimes Drone just starts with Wifi icon and i had no problems with range so far and errors , is this software bug or Gimbal board is broken ??

Hello Can anyone explain what does HD icon mean on DJI go app i see remote bars and HD icon most of the time HD icon has 0 bars but i'm still getting video signal on my app but it's very laggy also if i press HD icon i see Channel settings auto and custom i guess it was only available for Advanced and pro??? also i'm getting Weak transmission signal which is annoying, sometimes Drone just starts with Wifi icon and i had no problems with range so far and errors , is this software bug or Gimbal board is broken ??
HD transmission channel setting,,mine very strange at moment,,if click on it transmission channels come up but I unable to change channel,only on manual cam settings I can change odd cam setting,,,and other strange thing I notice is sometime it there and sometime it ain't, so sounds like it works like yours,yes you think channel can change but it say channel fail to set

See I can click on when it does appear but unable to set,,and turned on twice to get it to show
Screenshot_20190422-081229.jpg
Screenshot_20190422-081033.jpg

Reactions: giorgimonk
The app has a bug if the HD symbol is shown up for the P3S. The P3S does transmit the feed in 720p only and the channels are not changeable.

The app has a bug if the HD symbol is shown up for the P3S. The P3S does transmit the feed in 720p only and the channels are not changeable.
Yes but sometimes it can be annoying also when it shows hd signals bars are very low 1-2 and i am losing signal

Does the app recognize your bird as a P3S automatically or not? And what Go app version is on your mobile? Do you have that HD icon every time you fly or some times?

Does the app recognize your bird as a P3S automatically or not? And what Go app version is on your mobile? Do you have that HD icon every time you fly or some times?
Yes app recognizes drone as p3 standard sometimes i get HD icon but not always

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mactechnic