What do you guys charge for aerial media?

Thank you very much. I don't want to get an exemption, they are too limiting in where you can operate. I will go the SFOC route so my operating options are not constricted.
You are bang on, I wrote a blog post on this and basically what it boils down to is that you must be 9.26kms away from anything larger than a "farmstead" if you wish to operate commercially under exemption...yeah I said farmstead.

Seriously not kidding that's exactly what is written within the Advisory Circular (AC) N0. 600-004 4.2 (26). Effectively, for 99% of the commercial space this means there really is no "exemption". If you are looking to go commercial I am not a lawyer, don't play one on TV but I do have a pretty good handle on this stuff and also offer some services to Canadians in this area, look me up on Recon Aeral Media.

I thought id click on this link an see a list of what people charge. Similar to this:
1. $30 an hour
2. $50 an hour to include 5 still shots
3. $100 an hour to include 3 shots with edits
etc, ect.
but all I see is a crap load of henpecking, whiney folks babbling about 333. It's done. No one cares about 333.
Technology has surpassed faa in this realm and they've no control. Free spirit capalizim rules
america. Not the faa or these boards.
go make as much money as you can. And of course come back and give a report on what you charge, like the first question in this link. People should know what fmv is on aerial photography, plain & simple.
All this rheteric by members just feeds the liberal media to twist it around drones are bad.
are you a ***** or a man? Take opportunity when its given to you and squeeze it by the balls.
Whoa, take 'er easy there, Pilgrim. The Rhetoric is reaching absurd levels [emoji6]

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl