What did you do with your Phantom today?

Reaction score
I took it out for my first night flight and it was awesome! I set the GoPro at 2.7k 30fps and it seemed to record well.

Earlier today showed my father in law how to use it (he's never flown a heli/quad before) and he managed well.

Flew it into the side of a pole barn... basically t-boned it.

Gonna do a Steve Austin to it.... make it better, faster... and stronger than it was before.

Hiway said:

Gonna do a Steve Austin to it.... make it better, faster... and stronger than it was before.

Be careful, you could easily spend more on your project than they did on his :D

OI Photography said:
Hiway said:

Be careful, you could easily spend more on your project than they did on his :D

My thoughts as I typed it.

looked at it in the box and wondering when i can fly it again

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Spent my third day in a row wading through thigh high snow and trees looking for my lost bird. Finally ordered a replacement. Will continue the search when all the snow melts. :(

Steely said:
Spent my third day in a row wading through thigh high snow and trees looking for my lost bird. Finally ordered a replacement. Will continue the search when all the snow melts. :(

Man I hate to hear that! On the bright side, when you do find it, you'll have double the fun haha.

Installed a Flytrex and fitted some new antennas :D

Nothing...yet. :(

However, I was just talking to a co-worker whose hobby is photography and she went to a site last weekend that's close to us and has an abandoned smokestack around 120 ft tall. I'm thinking about going there tomorrow to fly over it!

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl