What did i screw up ?

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 2 standard did the GPS antenna upgrade now no Sats

i may have gotten the board too how un soldering the old one.

so ordered a new GPS module looked funny came with a 2nd ribbon cable that the old one didn't have back of the box says Phantom 2 Vision

hooked it up no sats again

Any ideas to get it back ?

so ordered a new GPS module looked funny came with a 2nd ribbon cable that the old one didn't have back of the box says Phantom 2 Vision

I didn't fully read your comment about the 2 cables on the GPS module. You should send that one is from an earlier model and will not work. Why did you change it in the first place? Also, where do you live?

Last edited:
I did the GPS antenna upgrade put the old one back in last night and got 8 sats inside the house lol

Wanting to go out tomorrow and get some footage of the tornado damage missed me by 300 yards

I did the GPS antenna upgrade put the old one back in last night and got 8 sats inside the house lol

Wanting to go out tomorrow and get some footage of the tornado damage missed me by 300 yards

I have one question Is that P2 registered with FAA? If not be careful as the police can ask for your UAS certificate of registration and you'd be better off using your cell phone.

I have one question Is that P2 registered with FAA? If not be careful as the police can ask for your UAS certificate of registration and you'd be better off using your cell phone.
20yr local EMA now State EMA I have emergency credentials and lights so no problems.

There are 2 types of GPS
1) has a socket that the compass plugs into, found on the older V1 with the metal compass

2) one that has no socket, on these the compass plugs into the socket on the mainboard behind the GPS socket

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cokersean20