What Android tablet works fine with phantom 4 pro?

I think you need to upgrade the Android version.

I had the best success for AC connectivity using Android 5.0.1, AC connects every time and upgrades work. I'd recommend this version. Google how to update Nexus 7 to 5.1.

I also use a Samsung S2 8" with Android 7.0 but it takes 2-3 attempt's to connect to the AC.

Phantom 4, latest firmware, latest DJI Go 4

Based on your suggestion and another list of compatible deices, I bought a "new" 2013 ASUS Nexus 7 on eBay with Android 4.3, and it works fine, but when I try to install the DJI Go 4 app, it says "Your device is not compatible with this version".

I tried installing the DJI Go ver 3.1,8, and it starts but in a few seconds I get "Unfortunately DJI GO has stopped".

Anyone have any ideas about this?

I would try updating the tablet firmware to the latest.

When you switch to custom do you select 2.4 or 5.8 for distance and control and which feed is better with the Apple IPAD Mini 4. 4 or 6 Mpbs? Do you all select a channel that has no noise?

I would try updating the tablet firmware to the latest.
Thanks to both you and racman66. I updated the firmware from v. 4.3 to v. 4.4.2, and it solved both problems.

Or as Douglas Adams wrote for geezers the age of cavemen like me, “We'll be saying a big hello to all intelligent lifeforms everywhere and to everyone else out there, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys.”.

Galaxy Tab s2. 9.7 inch version running android 7 nougat as well as 8 inch version running android 6 marshmallow

Kingdad - Can you connect first time to the AC with your tablets?

My S2 8" with android 7 never connects first time. The only way I can get it to connect is to manually toggle the Develop options >USB Configuration from MTP to RNDIS at least 2 times and then it will connect. It also connect and say I have a Phantom 4 Advanced 4 times out of 10 . I only have a phantom 4.

thanks

My S2 8" with android 7 never connects first time. The only way I can get it to connect is to manually toggle the Develop options >USB Configuration from MTP to RNDIS at least 2 times and then it will connect.thanks

This seems to be a common issue with the S2, I ran across a bunch of reports of this behavior when I was researching tablets. As far as I could find, there is no easy fix.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scav8tor