what am I missing here - auction for P3P broken camera

Reaction score
There is an auction for a P3P with a broken camera and a cracked chassis, and yet it's attracting a lot more bids than I thought something that is broken would....I am a little surprised so wondered if anyone wants to share their opinion please, as to why it's still going for, currently, over £400 (and climbing).
(And just for clarification, I do not in any way wish to imply offence to the seller or to imply that it is not worth it, I am simply looking for opinions on second hand drones so I can build my knowledge on the value of them)

DJI Phantom 3 Professional | eBay

Is it because it is still worth it if you get it at that price and swap or mend the camera?
Thanks

There is an auction for a P3P with a broken camera and a cracked chassis, and yet it's attracting a lot more bids than I thought something that is broken would....I am a little surprised so wondered if anyone wants to share their opinion please, as to why it's still going for, currently, over £400 (and climbing).
(And just for clarification, I do not in any way wish to imply offence to the seller or to imply that it is not worth it, I am simply looking for opinions on second hand drones so I can build my knowledge on the value of them)

DJI Phantom 3 Professional | eBay

Is it because it is still worth it if you get it at that price and swap or mend the camera?
It's a private auction with the bidders details hidden.
That leaves things clear for deception and shill bidding.
Stay away, you can do better.

Well, here in USA just the pro 4K camera (new) goes for $350-$450 alone. The cracked upper cover is nothing. As long as the lower cover is intact (even if it isn't 100%) the drone guts are worth at least $300.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jody.paugh@fullerandsons.