What’s the value for agents

I was wondering. A friend wanted me to do his wedding and I'm not part 107. I wanted to see if big companies flew without being part 107. I'm not sure I'm going to do is wedding. I would do it for free because I am his buddy. But I know the rules.
Doing a wedding is clearly part 107. The only possible ways around this would be using a drone under .55 lbs; having a PIC who is 107 stand next to you while you fly and shoot; or inviting me to the wedding.

Reactions: BigAl07
Doing a wedding is clearly part 107. The only possible ways around this would be using a drone under .55 lbs; having a PIC who is 107 stand next to you while you fly and shoot; or inviting me to the wedding.
Ok. It will be a long drive for you. It will be a christian wedding at this location, the end of August. lol
Jumonville - Wikipedia

Reactions: jeffcutler
It helps sell faster! imagine houses as cereal boxes. Do you look at the plane white one with black text or the colorful vibrant one?

***Ad removed***

Good luck!
Yeah, ironically your link is misspelled and your site compares professional photos with ones you call "amature". You might want to revisit that..

This link: https://youtu.be/_Zrlt11Ma00 is of a home that does NOT have a lot of 'Pop' or sex appeal for the neighborhood, which is why you get too many views of the pool area.
https://youtu.be/EK2Ozr4zMDI This is me playing with the Time Editing function.....I'm learning what to do / not to do with every flight and it can only get better with practice and input.
May I mention two observations.

1. relaxing sunsets - Shouldn't you show a Sunset
2. feeding the ducks - no ducks to be seen

Reactions: jeffcutler
I have been using iMovie and fcpx and have had no major problems with either. Here are a few examples of my work. All shot with p4p or p4adv

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj