weird error

Reaction score
hello there.. im having some kind of weird error.. its in .csv and i dont know the cause of it.. or if its something usual and no worries about it..

im just having fun by tryin to understand how they work and what are they "thinking" while they are up there..

Attachments

• IMG_20190425_004513.jpg
    IMG_20190425_004513.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 303
im just having fun by tryin to understand how they work and what are they "thinking" while they are up there..
You need a lot more practice my friend.....Good Luck in the long learning process....;)

You need a lot more practice my friend.....Good Luck in the long learning process....;)

sure i do and i find it very interesting..

well.. it seem that you know much better about it... so... what is your thought about this weird gps error?? is it because it hadnt locked onto enought sats or maybe it was because signal from sats wasnt good enough and thats why the error??

im just tryin to understand how its gps work and if theres a mulfunction to prevent some kind of troubles..

thank you ?

what is your thought about this weird gps error??
My thought is the same as Meta's. We need to see the data to answer your question. And even that may not answer it. I have seen these before and it depends on where you are looking in the data file if it actually means anything.

Follow instructions on that page. Post the resulting link here
That is not likely to help in this scenario. We most likely need the aircraft .dat which isn't uploadable here. AKA No motor data in that file.

It's likely in the IMUEX(0):err DAT field. I'm not sure exactly what it means, but it's obviously a GPS exception of some kind. The aircraft or mobile device DAT file really is needed to diagnose further.
You must've looked at the source code. :) IMUEX(0):err can take on the values
SPEED_LARGE_ERROR, GPS_YAW_ERROR, MAG_YAW_ERROR, GPS_CONSIST_ERROR" and US_FAIL_ERROR

Reactions: Quest-So and sar104
You must've looked at the source code. :) IMUEX(0):err can take on the values
SPEED_LARGE_ERROR, GPS_YAW_ERROR, MAG_YAW_ERROR, GPS_CONSIST_ERROR" and US_FAIL_ERROR

The last one looks more like political commentary....

@BudWalker ........."US_FAIL_ERROR"........Classic ???

Don’t have a clue what it means though.
o_O As an REM song states......." Its the End of the World as We Know it"............Neither do I, if that is an actual value.....

I've looked at 5 .DATs and they all have IMUEX(0):err = GPS_CONSIST_ERROR for a short interval. Seems that it happens right after the GPS data starts being available and before the DOP comes down to an acceptable level.

Reactions: sar104

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT