Web site

Reaction score
I have a Phantom 2 quad, I have installed a Zenmuse h4 3d gimbal with a Go pro hero 4 black. The camera does not point in the correct direction, it point down roughly 25 degrees. The wheel on the controller makes it point straight down but when it wheels back it return to the roughly 25 degrees down. What web site do I go to to get a download to correct this problem. I am running out of patience. Please help

Thanks Bob

I have a Phantom 2 quad, I have installed a Zenmuse h4 3d gimbal with a Go pro hero 4 black. The camera does not point in the correct direction, it point down roughly 25 degrees. The wheel on the controller makes it point straight down but when it wheels back it return to the roughly 25 degrees down. What web site do I go to to get a download to correct this problem. I am running out of patience. Please help

Thanks Bob

There is no web site that will correct your problem. Now if you haven't the assistant software for both of the controller, P2 and owner's manual then download it from the following DJI site. Phantom 2 - The Spirit Of Flight Just scroll down the page to the download section near the bottom.

In order for the tilt control to function correctly, the tilt control X1 on both the controller and P2 have to be calibrated. To do so you need to connect the controller first to its software on your computer and calibrate all the sticks and X1. When completed leave the controller on and connect the P2 to its software and calibrate all the sticks again and X1. Once both have been completed the tilt positioning will work correctly.

Recent Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl