We will probably have to license our drones and...

This all began to really be a problem as the price of the technology came down. When anyone can get a P3 at the iStore, and Best Buy, you will see more and more occurrences of idiocy/safety violations.

With an extra couple of batteries, backpack, hard case, FPV device, filters, etc I'm in right at two grand on my P3A. A lot cheaper than it used to be, but still a considerable investment for Joe consumer. So the good news is, that is still a lot of money for idiots to keep replacing their drones when they crash.

If prices continue to fall, and Joe consumer snaps them up we will see the problem get worse. If the prices level off, I think the short life span of idiotic drone activity will help cure the problem.

Reactions: JdotB
How about some GOOD news ???

The good news is the number of posts and YT videos bragging about high altitude flights has taken a major drop in the last year. So some self-policing is already taking place. Excellent!

Remember when it seemed everyday you saw new posts talking about how high their Phantom went?

Horizontal distance hasn't met the resistance and bad publicity that altitude has....not yet anyway.

To all the chicken littles (there are a few here) the sky isn't falling. At least not yet!!

Rattydude77, It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s. Just a little reminder, this is a family forum so things like swearing, sexual images or name calling are not welcome here. Please be considerate when posting. ;)

Reactions: dirkclod
Rattydude77, It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Phantom Pilots forum. I hope that you will take advantage of the benefits that come with membership and that you will be able to use the forum for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Phantom quadcopter’s. Just a little reminder, this is a family forum so things like swearing, sexual images or name calling are not welcome here. Please be considerate when posting. ;)

Did you take your meds this morning cause you seem to be hallucinating. Who's this rattydude77 your welcoming to the forum??

Don't be so condescending man. o_O

He posted here but I removed it because it was offensive, you know how it is. Just letting him know as he will see the reply's. ;)

Ah..... These 'we are the best' threads are the best..... Makes my eyes tear up.

Ah..... These 'we are the best' threads are the best..... Makes my eyes tear up.
You seem to have it wrong. The members here are talking about safe flying and the future to ensure that.
But we all know there's always one who's a problem, it's the same here on this forum.
There's always one...

boatfishing-512.png

Everyone's likely got their favorite P-casts but this is a good one.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shimuafeni fredrik