we need a autel x star forum

wow that must be the new model being beta tested

Sure, & next will be the flying pumpkin trinket line..
image.jpeg

RedHotPoker

Hang it underneath the drone, to ward off them flight gremlins?

RedHotPoker

Reactions: mrcrane2u
FLpholt, how's the great pumpkin doing now? I'm considering picking up one, trying to decide between it and the p3a but I'm leaning more towards Autel. Any issues to report so far, such as flyaways?

haven't heard of 1 flyaway has been working great plus remember you get best customer service hands down really loving flying mine plus also got it out 2.54 miles with no problem could of went farther

Reactions: mrcrane2u
That's awesome, I think Iv pretty much made my decision. I just cannot tolerate DJIs customer service. How's the battery life/flight time, about the same as DJI?

yes about same plus you get a 64 gig sd card if you get one let me know how you like it plus there is a autel robotics x star owners group on facebook you can join pumpkin army is growing

There an ETA on the next Autel drone? Was going to pull the trigger till flpholt said there was a dark/black version coming lol

There an ETA on the next Autel drone? Was going to pull the trigger till flpholt said there was a dark/black version coming lol
its just rumors right now sure the next one wont be until next year go for pumpkin its great

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

The orange one reminds me of Halloween. Might put a jack o latern decal on it lol

yes they just got them good old frank staying on top of it

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hirehackers