we need a autel x star forum

About a minute after I start it up, it shows these messages:

unnamed.jpg

Thank you, that's a shame. Did you get any fly time with it? and did you decide on Autel or Amazon? I'm really interested in how good Autel repair service and turn around is. :)

I did not fly it. It did this right out of the box. Since I'm able to get a brand new replacement from Amazon, I went that route instead. Plus, it'll be here on Friday instead of however long it would take Autel to diagnose, repair, and send back my X-Star.

Reactions: flpholt and RJ_Make
My new pumpkin arrives tomorrow. Amazon's customer service never lets me down. It's simply superb.

My new pumpkin arrives tomorrow. Amazon's customer service never lets me down. It's simply superb.
great waiting for you to fly it and get a review from you

Yes -- you and me both. I'm still waiting to experience the pumpkin greatness you often speak of.

well coming October I will be flying my egg

I saw that this morning.. Are you really getting one?
yes been watching it for a long time glad its finally coming out will be nice to add to collection

Reactions: captainmilehigh
That's awesome. Looking forward to your opinions on it.. Just hope it doesn't get scrambled in your...... Boom, Bang, Pow.. Don't worry I'm hear all week... :)

That's awesome. Looking forward to your opinions on it.. Just hope it doesn't get scrambled in your...... Boom, Bang, Pow.. Don't worry I'm hear all week... :)
I think it is going to be more of a what is that kinda drone don't really see doing distance runs with it

Version 1.2.8. I'm getting blurry photo's and the the camera is no longer writing EXIF information for .dng files. Anyone else seeing this?

2016-08-27_19-51-55.png

2016-08-27_19-52-13.png

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonT