We need a 107 pilot on the FAA's Drone Advisory Committee.

Reaction score
Website
www.mossphotography.biz
I will be applying for the FAA's Drone Advisory Committee (DAC) next month under "qualified individuals" exception. Qualifications for this committee state "Candidates must be in good public standing and currently serve as a member of their organization's core senior leadership team with the ability to make UAS-related decisions. In rare circumstances, membership will be granted to uniquely qualified individuals who do not meet this latter requirement."

Although many at the FAA know me already, I want to let them know that many other pilots would like me to join the DAC as well. As such I've started a change(.)org petition to gather the proof I need that I have the support of the industry.

If you think I'd make a good representative on the U.S. Commercial Drone Industry on the DAC, please take a moment and sign, share, and comment on the petition. I'll be putting in my application the first week of August. I'd love to have 1000 signatures by then.

Thanks in advance for your support.

I will be applying for the FAA's Drone Advisory Committee (DAC) next month under "qualified individuals" exception. Qualifications for this committee state "Candidates must be in good public standing and currently serve as a member of their organization's core senior leadership team with the ability to make UAS-related decisions. In rare circumstances, membership will be granted to uniquely qualified individuals who do not meet this latter requirement."

Although many at the FAA know me already, I want to let them know that many other pilots would like me to join the DAC as well. As such I've started a change(.)org petition to gather the proof I need that I have the support of the industry.

If you think I'd make a good representative on the U.S. Commercial Drone Industry on the DAC, please take a moment and sign, share, and comment on the petition. I'll be putting in my application the first week of August. I'd love to have 1000 signatures by then.

Thanks in advance for your support.

I just signed the petition... One question...
Why is the sign up form is French. Not ALL Quebec residents Speak and/or Read French.

Jerry

I just signed the petition... One question...
Why is the sign up form is French. Not ALL Quebec residents Speak and/or Read French.

Jerry
No idea. It must be a change(.)org cookie thing. I'd reach out to their customer service and ask. And thank you for signing.

The FAA Needs to Listen to you Seasoned Drone Guys, as well as New UAS Pilots who have Flying Experience!… I’m Starting to feel Optimistic...AGAIN!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pauos31