Waypoints for surveying and record help

Reaction score
Ok, took 2 wks off work. I got 17 hrs of flight time under my belt.I have 2 P4P+ one all updated, one old firmwares in both RC and drone. Just need to work a little on hand catching the drone landing. No crash yet. Some problems like Assistant app does work on Windows 10. Go 4 app android does recognize the p4p+ controller when connecting to my Samsung S9+. This will be a long post. I have a Garmin handheld gps and it has a feature called waypoint. Waypoints are locations you record and store in the device. "Waypoints can mark where you are, where you are going, or where you have been. You can add details about the location, such as name, elevation, and depth."

I want to fly over my land from point A to point B. I have 13 acres, rectangle shape forest land, I walked from point to point so I marked on my Garmin of all the sides A,B,C,D (rectangle has 4 sides) and each point has all the gps infos and coordinates. So with my Garmin I'm never going to get lost and know where my land boundary is (thanks gps coordinates and the waypoints marked).

So to make this short. How do I transfer the waypoints of my land and have the P4P+ fly over from point A,B,C,D? Can I have my P4P+ fly up high over the land and snap a still picture (thinking of getting a Mavic Zoom 2 has a HiRes picture feature) and have a software put the waypoints (marks) on the picture? Or can I just grab my p4p+ walk from point A, B,C,D and have the p4p+ remember the points (coordinates) and then fly from the record? Im I asking too much here? If no such thing I want to start an app business or drone that does this. Seriously :) Thankyou all in advance.

Ok, took 2 wks off work. I got 17 hrs of flight time under my belt.I have 2 P4P+ one all updated, one old firmwares in both RC and drone. Just need to work a little on hand catching the drone landing. No crash yet. Some problems like Assistant app does work on Windows 10. Go 4 app android does recognize the p4p+ controller when connecting to my Samsung S9+. This will be a long post. I have a Garmin handheld gps and it has a feature called waypoint. Waypoints are locations you record and store in the device. "Waypoints can mark where you are, where you are going, or where you have been. You can add details about the location, such as name, elevation, and depth."

I want to fly over my land from point A to point B. I have 13 acres, rectangle shape forest land, I walked from point to point so I marked on my Garmin of all the sides A,B,C,D (rectangle has 4 sides) and each point has all the gps infos and coordinates. So with my Garmin I'm never going to get lost and know where my land boundary is (thanks gps coordinates and the waypoints marked).

So to make this short. How do I transfer the waypoints of my land and have the P4P+ fly over from point A,B,C,D? Can I have my P4P+ fly up high over the land and snap a still picture (thinking of getting a Mavic Zoom 2 has a HiRes picture feature) and have a software put the waypoints (marks) on the picture? Or can I just grab my p4p+ walk from point A, B,C,D and have the p4p+ remember the points (coordinates) and then fly from the record? Im I asking too much here? If no such thing I want to start an app business or drone that does this. Seriously :) Thankyou all in advance.

Get the Litchi app, you can use a web based google map to plot the flight plan

Head over to Litchi for DJI Mavic / Phantom / Inspire / Spark

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fimaj