Waves, rocks & fog!

Good work. Very interesting and attention grabbing beginning (did you record the waves or use an effects track?); and yes the fly through the rock was cool. Great composition and music and the slide show at the end was both good and different. An occasional human in the mix was also a nice touch. Keep up the good work.

Good work. Very interesting and attention grabbing beginning (did you record the waves or use an effects track?); and yes the fly through the rock was cool. Great composition and music and the slide show at the end was both good and different. An occasional human in the mix was also a nice touch. Keep up the good work.
Thanks. Re the wave sounds: I didn't record them. I was too far away from the surf-break to pick up more than just a lot of white noise. Instead, I searched online for recordings of surf, found something that approximated what I needed and then matched it to my video as best I could.

Nice,yes holes in things deceiving but you perform well,enjoyed watching

Amazing shots.
I need to do more of that pre planning of what I am going to video rather than flying and shoot whatever comes along.

Amazing shots.
I need to do more of that pre planning of what I am going to video rather than flying and shoot whatever comes along.
Thanks. I don't plan everything out myself. I have a rough idea of what I'd like to do, and then pretty much make it up as I go along. There's an awful lot of footage that doesn't make it into my videos.

Thanks. I don't plan everything out myself. I have a rough idea of what I'd like to do, and then pretty much make it up as I go along. There's an awful lot of footage that doesn't make it into my videos.
Thank you. I will just keep on doing what I'm doing with a bit better editing. 🤣

Recent Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ozmtl